Your pictorial guide to Kamasutralap

Kamasutralap.jpg


Posture is always key to an experience, be it in your personal space or work space, and for all the bloggers who spend many hours huddled over their laptop, its key to survival. The Kamasutralap is all about you and your laptop. Just like its more popular namesake, some or should I say most of these positions will have you saying “that’s me, there!” including the position on the toilet seat – and I know so, thanks to Facebook, however, this should give you some new ideas for your browse-time. We're not too sure about standing over your laptop, I mean, where is the love in that?
With the Kamasutralap, which could open new doors at how we browse the internet, can we be surprised at claims on Facebook (or the internet, itself) has been implicated with break-ups and divorces, now more than ever? I’m afraid not! On the other hand, tell us about your fave Kamasutralap position.

Via - [Gizmodiva]