Kotaku 'Shop Contest: Tron-ify Everything Winners

I'll be candid, I thought I was copping out with last week's challenge. Turn everything into Tron? Giving you no source images? Yet we got more than 700 entries, one of the biggest 'Shop Contests, by entry, ever.

So that made picking this week's top 20 a little tough. Again, we had a ton of worthy submissions. Someone inevitably got left out.

The best of the best? Dillinger playing Angry Birds (Jimmy_Jazz, 12) was a gut-buster. So was xerokitsune's (20) Angry Birds 'shop - I can't stop laughing over the pig as the MCP. Infinituswolf's Prime (11) seems to be saying "Open, dammit, open!" and yes, I'm aware that line was Ultra Magnus'. Kristinn Saedal's Mario (13) was a sleeper hit.

biko (3) and chandan (4) did excellent jobs Tron-ifying LittleBigPlanet and Team Fortress 2. GodhandX (10) came up with a brand of football I think everyone would enjoy watching.

packetloss (14) proves there is no exhausting the Bad Dudes meme. ElectroHarbour (8) put in multiple submissions, and Mario on a light cycle was a crowd favorite. So was Wade McGillis (19) and his Minecraft take.

But duck45 (7) spent forever getting a Minecraft poster right, and it is outstanding. He's my personal No. 1. Who's yours?


Send an email to the author of this post at owen@kotaku.com.